- Bugfix in installclient, new dependencies added
- Bugfix in logs maintenance
- Remove ReaR crontab file in install client
- Bugfix prevent hostnames from being localhost
DRLM Version 2.4.3 (April 2022) – Release Notes
- New! RedHat 9 client & server support
- Bugfix database creation
- Bugfix RedHat services configuration variable
DRLM Version 2.4.2 (April 2022) – Release Notes
- NEW! DRLM Proxy added
- NEW! Ubuntu 22 client & server support
- NEW! New Hold backup feature
- Fixed listclient filtered by client
- Fixed RHEL 8.5 ppc64le instclient dependency (issue #188)
- drlm-api improvements
- Log improvements
- Bugfix importing old backups
- Bugfix non case-sensitive bash_completion
- Bugfix in upgrade drlm
- Bugfix icreasing partition size
DRLM Version 2.4.1 (February 2022) – Release Notes
- Fixed –skip-alias parameter in which command
- Fixed several typo errors
- Fixed cat, grep and xargs bugs
- Parameterizable qemu-nbd options
- Fixed udev hang errors
DRLM Version 2.4.0 (December 2021) – Release Notes
- Multiple configuration supported
- Incremental backups supported
- ISO recover image supported
- PowerPC architecture supported
- ReaR mkbackuponly and ReaR restoreonly supported
- Configurable DRLM parameters for each client or backup
- Added drlm-api systemd service
- HTTPS GUI base to add future functionalities
- Security token added for comunitacions between DRLM server and client
- Improved and simplified client configurations
- Loop devices are replaced by NBD (network block devices)
- DR file format was changed from RAW to QCOW2
- Improved instclient configuration workflow
- List Unscheduled clients bug fixed
- Removed unsupported SysVinit service management
- SSH_PORT variable independent of SSH_OPTS
- RSYNC protocol supported
- Improved DRLM installation
- Added drlm-tftpd systemd service
- Added drlm-rsyncd systemd service
- Addnetwork, modnetwork and addclient simplified
- Addnetwork is done automatically when you run addclient
- DHCP server is managed automatically
- Improved logs management
- Debian 11 Support on install client workflow
- Rocky Linux 8 server and client support
- NRDP Nagios support
- New write and full write mode in bkpmgr workflow
- Configurable backup status after runbackup (enabled, disabled, write or full-write mode)
- Information improvements and new one client mode in drlm-stord
- Encrypted backup files
DRLM Version 2.3.2 (December 2020) – Release Notes
DRLM Version 2.3.1 (July 2019) – Release Notes
DRLM Version 2.3.0 (June 2019) – Release Notes
- Golang DRLM API replacing Apache2 and CGI-BIN.
- Listbackup command now shows size and duration of backup.
- Improved database version control.
- dpkg purge section added.
- Improved disable_nfs_fs function.
- Added “-C” on install workflow to allow configuration of the client without install dependencies.
- Added “-I” in the import backup workflow to allow importing a backup from within the same DRLM server.
- Added “-U” on list clients to list the clients that have no scheduled jobs.
- Added a column on list clients that shows if a client has scheduled jobs.
- Added “-p” on list backups workflow to mark the backups that might have failed with colors.
- Added “-C” on addclient workflow to allow the configuration of the client without installing the dependencies.
- Debian 10 Support on install client workflow.
- Added ReaR 2.5 support on Debian 10, Debian 9, Debian 8, Ubuntu 18, Ubuntu 16, Ubuntu 14, Centos 6 and Centos 7.
- Added OS version and ReaR version in listclient.
- Added “-p” on list clients workflow to mark client status (up/down).
- Installclient workflow install ReaR packages from default.conf by default. Is possible to force to install ReaR from repositories with -r/–repo parameter (issue #114).
DRLM Hotfix 2.2.1 Available
DRLM Version 2.2.1 (October 2018) – Release Notes
* Updated ssh_install_rear_xxx funcitons (issue #62).
* Ubuntu 18.04 support (issue #81).
* Fixed Mac address change not reflected on PXE (issue #65).
* Solve certificate deployment to clients (issue #66).
* Improve sched log cleanups (issue #67).
* Improve addclient and addnetwork database ID allocation (issue #69).
* New variable SSH_PORT has been created on default.conf to allow user to choose the ssh port (issue #70)
* Improve security on HTTP server getting the client config (issue #76).
* Delete client related jobs in delclient workflow (issue #82).
* Updated timeout for drlm-stord.service (issue #74).
* Modnetwork server ip now modify client.cfg files (issue #77).
* In modnetwork if netmask is not specified is taken database saved netmask.
* In addnetwork if network IP is not specified will be calculated (issue #84).
* Problem with PXE folder file parsing fixed (issue #86).
* Automatically remove DR files after failed backup (issue #90).
You can take a look at the full history on release notes at:
DRLM 2.2.0 Available
Hi, we launched DRLM 2.2.0
We added Real Time client ReaR log in DRLM server and bash_completion feature. Compatibility with Debian 9 added, among other improvements.
DRLM Version 2.2.0 – Release Notes
- “Make deb” improved deleting residual files.
- NEW Real time client ReaR log in DRLM server.
- NEW bash_completion feature added to facilitate the use.
- It is possible to perform a “rear recover” without the parameters DRLM_SERVER, REST_OPTS and ID.
- listbackup, listclient and listnetwork with “-A” parameter by default.
- SSH_OPTS variable created in default.conf for remove hardcoded ssh options.
- Debian 9 compatibility added.
- Improved client configuration template.
- Improved treatment of deleted client backups
- Improved/extened DRLM RESTful API (better error handling and control with clients)