DRLM Version 2.2.1 (October 2018) – Release Notes
* Updated ssh_install_rear_xxx funcitons (issue #62).
* Ubuntu 18.04 support (issue #81).
* Fixed Mac address change not reflected on PXE (issue #65).
* Solve certificate deployment to clients (issue #66).
* Improve sched log cleanups (issue #67).
* Improve addclient and addnetwork database ID allocation (issue #69).
* New variable SSH_PORT has been created on default.conf to allow user to choose the ssh port (issue #70)
* Improve security on HTTP server getting the client config (issue #76).
* Delete client related jobs in delclient workflow (issue #82).
* Updated timeout for drlm-stord.service (issue #74).
* Modnetwork server ip now modify client.cfg files (issue #77).
* In modnetwork if netmask is not specified is taken database saved netmask.
* In addnetwork if network IP is not specified will be calculated (issue #84).
* Problem with PXE folder file parsing fixed (issue #86).
* Automatically remove DR files after failed backup (issue #90).
You can take a look at the full history on release notes at: