You can download the new DRLM 2.0.
This new version solve lots of bugs and new cool features are added!
- New installclient workflow
- Suport for parallel backups
- Speed up DR image creation and backup time
- Sqlite3 database backend
- Added error reporting support for:
DRLM 2.0.0 Release Notes:
- Multiarch netboot with GRUB2 – x86_64-efi i386-efi i386-pc – (issue #2)
- New installclient workflow (issue #5)
- Added support for systemd distros – RHEL7 CentOS7 Debian8 – (issue #14)
- Use bash socket implementation instead of netcat (issue #15)
- Runbackup workflow enhacement with sparse raw images with qemu-img reducing backup time and improving management (issue #16)
- Added support for parallel backups on DRLM (issue #22)
- Added support for new DB backend sqlite3 (issue #23)
- Added support for Nagios error reporting (issue #28)
- Added support for Zabbix error reporting (issue #29)
- Added support for Mail error reporting (issue #30)
- Added timeout var for Sqlite in sqlite3-driver.sh for avoiding database locks.
- Added source of local.conf and site.conf files in drlm-stord
- Solved lots of bugs
- DRLM documentation updated to reflect version 2.0 changes
You can take a look to the full history on release notes at Github