Hi, we launched DRLM 2.2.0
We added Real Time client ReaR log in DRLM server and bash_completion feature. Compatibility with Debian 9 added, among other improvements.
DRLM Version 2.2.0 – Release Notes
- “Make deb” improved deleting residual files.
- NEW Real time client ReaR log in DRLM server.
- NEW bash_completion feature added to facilitate the use.
- It is possible to perform a “rear recover” without the parameters DRLM_SERVER, REST_OPTS and ID.
- listbackup, listclient and listnetwork with “-A” parameter by default.
- SSH_OPTS variable created in default.conf for remove hardcoded ssh options.
- Debian 9 compatibility added.
- Improved client configuration template.
- Improved treatment of deleted client backups
- Improved/extened DRLM RESTful API (better error handling and control with clients)